Year established: 2000
Mobile version: yes
Jurisdiction: Isle of Man
Overall rating: B
Recommended: For recreational players
BetInternet Sportsbook Review
BetInternet may not be the most popular online sportsbook on the European market right now, but the company that stands behind the site has a long history of providing bettors from Asia and other parts of the world with an exemplary fixed-odds sports betting service. Football in a particular is very well covered and is one of the highlight markets at the online bookmaker. But there is also very good coverage from elsewhere, across a broad spectrum of sports, from North American sports like American Football and Baseball, to ice hockey from across Europe, Darts and of course horse racing. There is a good impetus on Asian Handicap betting as well at Betinternet, which is not always so commonly found.
– Generous odds;
– Main focus on the Asian market;
– Strong on Asian Handicap betting;
– Good focus on football with competitive odds;
– Good betting specials readily available;
– Deposits are charge free.
– Limiting high winning players;
– They don’t offer live streaming;
– The range of sports markets is a little limited.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, eNets, EntroPay, Neteller
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.