Year established: 2012
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
Bookmaker.com.au Sportsbook Review
– Parent company is trusted world-wide company Ladbrokes;
– Over 35 different kinds of Sports including, NRL, AFL, Soccer, Athletics, Volleyball, Golf;
– Vast variety of sports betting types;
– Great welcome bonus;
– Special promotions and bonuses;
– Extremely slick design and betting interface;
– Easy access to funds with Bookmaker ATM card;
– Excellent web design, easy sign up and verification process;
– Good customer support;
– Quick withdrawals.
– Not as many sports markets as some rivals;
– No live online betting (due to Australian law);
– Not many specific racing event promotions;
– Higher than average bookmaker margins;
– Sign-up bonus is not available in NSW, SA, VIC or WA;
– E-wallet services like Skrill and Neteller aren’t offered.
Visa/Mastercard, PayPal, POLi, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.