Year established: 1992
Mobile version: yes
Overall rating: B
Recommended: For recreational and professional players
Centrebet Sportsbook Review
Centrebet may not be the trailblazer that it once was but it remains a must for Australian punters. Its website is easy to use, its prices on the mainstream sports are competitive and its Pick Your Own range of betting markets give it a genuine point of difference from its domestic rivals. Centrebet is one of the most respected bookmakers in Australia. There is a staggering variety of events to choose from; name a sport, and Centrebet will probably let you wager on it. This popular online sportsbook also offers fixed odd betting in horse racing, television shows, and even political events. Also, remember to drop in their poker room and casino where there are some exciting offers waiting for you!
– Centrebest bet type that guarantees an equal or better price than any TAB;
– Excellent sportsbook;
– Strong betting selection;
– Frequent betting promotions;
– Low minimum deposit for most methods.
– Live online betting is not available to Australian residents (due to Australian law);
– The asian handicaps is missing;
– Have been known to suspend or limit the accounts of successful punters.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, Click2Pay, Neteller, PayPal, paysafecard, Przelewy24, Ukash
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.