Year established: 2014
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
ClassicBet Sportsbook Review
– 100% Australian owned;
– Premium betting service that assigns you a dedicated account manager;
– A wide range of local and international sports;
– Best of NSW/Super on Metro Dogs and Trots;
– Good range of markets per fixture;
– Concise display of main odds for each round of fixtures;
– They provide all the latest results from a single location on their betting interface;
– Functional mobile site and iOs App with easy to use interface;
– Great service as advertised.
– Bonus bet turnover requirements are more arduous than some other competitors;
– Don’t have live betting due to Australian Law restrictions;
– Higher than average bookmaker margins;
– Predicted tote odds aren’t displayed;
– Limited banking options.
Visa/Mastercard, PaysafeCard, BPay, POLi, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.