Year established: 2015
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
Mad Bookie Sportsbook Review
– Australian owned and run company;
– Good markets for sports and pretty early to go on site;
– Competitive horse racing markets;
– Love the ‘Racing’ page layout, very easy to find any race for thoroughbred, greyhound and harness;
– Great bonus offer through before you bet;
– Basic site that’s ideal for beginners and moderate punters;
– Plenty of prizes/rewards on offer through social media;
– Excellent personal customer service including 7 day phone line.
– Bit new to the game but they’re quick learners;
– Not much on offer in the way of promotions;
– International racing and sports markets are limited;
– Round markets are a little buggy when it comes to switching between markets and teams;
– User interface could be more polished.
Visa/Mastercard, BPay, POLi, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.