Year established: 2011
Mobile version: yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
Tom Waterhouse Sportsbook Review
Tom Waterhouse is one of the biggest names in the Australian betting industry and they certainly come highly recommended. The Waterhouse name itself has been synonymous in Australia with racing for well over half a century now, but Tom Waterhouse has brought it to a brand new level. Tom Waterhouse is a bookmaker which is still geared towards the Australian market, despite foreign ownership. Local sports are very well catered for but worldwide sports are also included, so there is something there for everyone. The website is very easy to navigate, there is a sign up bonus and a selection of deposit methods that caters to all. In the years since, Tom Waterhouse has evolved into one of the biggest names in online bookmaking, with his sponsorship arrangements appearing absolutely everywhere to make him a house hold name. Thousands of customers rely on Waterhouse to provide them with the very best experience in racing betting every day.
– Strong betting selection, particularly for Australian sports;
– Excellent sports and race betting interface with concise display of odds;
– Great signup bonus for new customers to kick start your brand new betting account;
– Some excellent promotions giving you the chance to get better odds and free bets;
– Fresh new website that is fast, easy to navigate and jam packed with great features;
– Low minimum deposit for most methods.
– Live online betting is not available to Australian residents (due to Australian law);
– Sign up bonus not as generous as some competitors.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), B-Pay, POLi
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
MORE: TOP 100 Bookmakers >>>