Year established: 2018
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
BetKing Nigeria Sportsbook Review
BetKing is a sports betting and entertainment company offering online services in Nigeria, Kenya and Ethiopia, and agency services in Nigeria. Among the offerings of the company’s services are sports betting, not restricted to football, hockey, cricket, tennis, basketball and more, customized state-of-the-art virtual games including the exclusive Kings’ League and Colour-Colour.
BetKing also offers agency opportunities for individuals who will come to be called Kingmakers once they sign up to deliver offline betting services to customers.
BetKing is a product of SV Gaming Limited and the birth of the brand was initiated by an evolution in strategy and the objective to offer more value to customers. BetKing is currently licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board, Anambra State Gaming Company and holds a sports and gaming license issued by the Osun State Government. In addition, BetKing is licensed by the National Lotteries Board.
– Original Nigerian betting site;
– Great selection of betting markets;
– Many special bets and Asian handicaps;
– Excellent in-play markets;
– Very competitive odds;
– Fair terms and conditions on promotions;
– Lucrative bonuses for new and existing clients;
– Light and fast loading website;
– Existence of offline agent stores;
– Large amount of deposit options;
– Fast payouts;
– Allows cash outs;
– Great customer service.
– Lack of global outreach;
– No Live streaming available;
– Not suitable for casino players;
– High minimum withdrawal amount;
– Website available only in English ;
– Many restricted countries.
Visa/MasterCard, GTB, Quick teller, Zenith Bank Transfer, Polaris Collect, Interswitch Webpay, Paydirect, UBA Internet Banking, eMailMoni
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join BetKing Nigeria now >>> Betking.com