Year established: 2012
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United States
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
DraftKings Sportsbook Review
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports.
– Trusted company headquartered in the USA;
– First legal sports betting platform in New Jersey;
– Seamless integration between the Sportsbook and DraftKings’ main site;
– Excellent coverage of national & international sports;
– Extensive daily fantasy sports options and tournament types;
– Incredibly wide range of betting options;
– In-play betting offered;
– Variety of bet types offered;
– Can “cash out” bets early to limit losses or protect winnings;
– First deposit match bonus up to $200;
– Sleek, easy-to-understand interface;
– Ease of access either through PC/Mac or Android/iOS;
– Attractive to beginner bettors;
– Comprehensive loyalty program with rewards;
– Easy to deposit and withdraw money;
– Great customer service.
– Only available in New Jersey;
– No betting allowed on NJ-based college games;
– The vig on select games and formats (not all) is high;
– Limited, but improving, cashiering options;
– No direct phone support, only call backs.
Visa/Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.