Year established: 1999 (2020 in UK)
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
HollywoodBets Sportsbook Review
So you might be wondering, who are these newcomers? They’re actually a warm, down-to-earth South African based company, with a glamorous, American-sounding name, expanding their exciting brand offerings to a new global audience.
HollywoodBets started out in 1999 with just one small, purple betting shop based in Durban. After more than 20 years operating with the purpose of ‘creating stars every day’, they are now the largest bookmaker in South Africa, with over 80 stores across the country and a thriving online platform. From 2015 to 2019 they expanded the Hollywoodbets brand to Mozambique, Ireland, and now the UK.
At the website of Hollywoodbets you’ll find all the markets and functionality you’d expect from the major players in the industry. They offer comprehensive Sports Betting, Live and Pre-match, an Online Casino, Slots, Online Scratch Cards, Online Lottery Style Games, Betgames TV, Virtual Sports and E-sports. They also offer competitive odds and a unique mix of promotions every month.
They are young and cutting edge, but also with the dependability and integrity already synonymous with the HollywoodBets brand. Their high-energy, positive, get-things-done culture, and an infectious spirit of Ubuntu is something they take with them wherever they go, and it’s what they’re bringing to you. What is Ubuntu you ask? Roughly translated it means humanity, togetherness and interconnectedness. It’s what drives their social responsibility, guides their client experience, and sets their customer service apart.
– Established South African brand;
– Sharp lines and a wide variety of sports betting options;
– Multiple football match betting markets;
– Bet on leagues from all over the world;
– Excellent horse racing betting options;
– Great Live betting features;
– Great range of high quality casino;
– Competitive betting odds;
– Offers valuable promotions and loyalty programs;
– Strong corporate and social responsibility initiatives;
– Live streaming available on certain events;
– Detailed “how-to” guides;
– Quick withdrawals.
– Not as many markets as other sportsbooks;
– Not always market-leading prices;
– No loyalty/VIP program;
– Sports streaming options limited;
– Long list of restricted territories.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, SafeCharge, PayPal, Neosurf, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join HollywoodBets now >>> Hollywoodbets.co.uk