Year established: 2015
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
Bumbet Sportsbook Review
Bumbet offers an extensive range of betting markets covering sports from all around the world. Customers have access to pre-game, in-play and live streaming options with competitive odds on both domestic and international events. The site is very easy to use – the layout is clean and concise, making it easy to find what you need with minimal fuss.
Esports and Virtuals
The brand also has great coverage of Esports, offering punters the chance to bet on a number of popular games such as League of Legends, Counter Strike: Global Offensive and more. As well as its extensive esports selection Bumbet also offers virtuals: virtual football matches, basketball tournaments and horse races allowing gamers to make wagers in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
The casino section is also well stocked, with a huge range of slots, card and table games and progressive jackpots. Bumbet makes sure that its customers are always kept entertained by providing them with regular promotions, from reload bonuses to cashback offers it provides plenty of opportunities for gamers to get more bang for their buck.
Usability of the site
The platform is easy to navigate, with clearly categorised sections for each type of game and a search bar that makes it simple to locate specific titles.
Overall, Bumbet provides an excellent online gaming experience – with an extensive selection of betting markets, live streaming options and competitive odds along with a great range of casino games it really does have something for everyone!
– South American facing bookmaker;
– Fully loaded casino and sportsbooks;
– Fairly good eSport coverage;
– Competitive odds;
– Great Live betting structure;
– Generous promotions;
– Modern site design and easy to follow sections;
– Available for many devices, including smartphones and tablets;
– Safe, secure and always fast payouts;
– 24/7 Customer support including live chat service.
– Less established than other bookies;
– Could have more depth to betting markets;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– Limited amount of withdrawals per week;
– Some restricted countries;
– Limited withdrawal options.
Visa/Mastercard, Neteller, Boleto, American Express, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join Bumbet now >>> Bumbet.com