Year established: 2020
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C+
Recommended: For recreational players
Funbet Sportsbook Review
Funbet was launched in 2020. Currently, it accepts clients from many countries of the world. Today, this brand can be considered a full-fledged gaming platform, since visitors have the opportunity, in addition to the betting section, to visit an online casino or play with live dealers. Funbet is owned and operated by Genesis Global, whose specialists have 10 years of experience in the gambling industry and also manage a number of popular online casinos. The bookmaker accepts bets on the basis of a license issued by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Players can place bets on various sporting events taking place around the world. There are about 30 sports in the line for which it is proposed to bet. The popularity palm here is held by sports are football, tennis, hockey, basketball, volleyball and handball. In addition, bettors are offered all kinds of competitions in water polo, table tennis, beach volleyball, cycling, boxing, baseball, American football and other sports. In addition, there are such sports as golf, cricket, snooker, Gaelic football, floorball and others in the line.
The betting markets tend to be quite numerous. For example, there are often over 200 betting options for major tournaments and important football matches. Other sports such as basketball, tennis, American football, baseball and hockey also offer plenty of options for many matches and tournaments. You can bet not only on the whole match, but also separately on its halves, periods, sets or quarters.
The development of the football line deserves special attention, where the leading European championships are covered up to regional tournaments (Germany) and national leagues (England). But an interesting fact is that even in the championships of Bulgaria or Bolivia, you can bet on matches of teams representing at least the second division.
As for tennis, everything is standard here – there is an excellent selection of tournaments of various levels from Grand Slam to typical challengers. And hockey fans should first of all pay attention to the two largest leagues in the world – the Russian KHL and the American NLH, where the maximum list and the best odds are presented. In addition, bets are accepted on most European championships, but only on the games of teams from the top divisions of national championships.
In addition to sports betting, the bookmaker offers its customers to bet on a reality show, the winner of a sports award in various categories, or predict the outcome of events in the political life of society. Following modern trends and user requests, Funbet pays enough attention to such a direction as eSports. In this section of the site you will find popular computer games, which host tournaments of various ranks around the world. But fans of virtual sports will remain disappointed, since the operator does not have this direction yet.
FunBet offers a varied and rich live line, where bets are accepted on almost all sports that you will find in the pre-match line. Game events are available in the “Live Betting” section, and sports are presented in the form of special badges. The website has live video broadcasts of some matches, but their number is still limited. In other cases, it is best to follow the course of the game with the help of a colorful graphics editor. Also, various real-time statistics are displayed on the screen, which allows you to accurately assess the current situation and make an effective bet. Changing the odds in the “live” occurs automatically and is accompanied by color highlighting, which is very convenient. We were also impressed by the number of markets available in the list (about 100 on average) even for less popular sports and lower divisions.
– Exciting new online sportsbook and casino betting site;
– Huge variety of different sports markets on which you can bet;
– Good choice of cricket betting markets;
– Offers Esports and Virtual Sports;
– Dedicated page for in-play betting;
– Great mobile betting options;
– Offers Esports and Virtual Sports;
– Betting markets for politics and TV shows;
– Option to switch to online casino;
– Competitive sport betting odds;
– Very good welcome bonus offer;
– Partial Cashouts available;
– Simple, intuitive, and functional interface layout;
– Constant updates and support from the developers;
– Very mobile and tablet friendly;
– Multiple banking options;
– Licensed and regulated by MGA;
– Accepts Indian bettors and INR currency;
– 24/7 support via livechat, phone and email;
– Fully secure platform.
– Relatively new sportsbook;
– Not many promotions;
– The betting events can be a bit higher;
– Limited virtual sports market;
– No Live streaming on many sports markets;
– No VIP or loyalty program information available;
– E-wallets excluded from welcome bonus;
– Withdrawals can be slower than some other betting sites;
– Restricted in some countries.
Visa, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller, PaysafeCard, ecoPayz, Zimpler, MuchBetter, MiFinity, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join Funbet now >>>