Year established: 2018
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
Jokerbet Sportsbook Review
Every year, more and more new bookmakers appear on the horizon of the global betting business, and Jokerbet we are researching is just one of the clearest examples of this ongoing process. It was opened in 2018 and is owned by Pure Life B.V, which operates on the Internet under license of Curacao. The website is generally a modern gaming resource, where, in addition to the actual sports betting, users are also offered casino services and other online games.
About 3 dozen sports are represented in the line. Traditionally, the greatest attention among them is given to the most popular sports among fans. Such, for example, as football, basketball, tennis, hockey, volleyball and handball. It is clear that the largest number of different championships and tournaments in its arsenal among them contains the number 1 sport in the world – football. In addition, it is football events in most cases that are characterized by the widest list in the line.
Live Betting is presented in the section of the site of the same name, which is distinguished by both a good saturation of sports events and a wide list of many of them. Among other things, it has a well-thought-out organization, where it will not be difficult to find the necessary matches. And to help the players, the “Live” section is equipped with an interactive match tracker, which is able to schematically show the directions of opponents’ attacks and dangerous moments of matches.
– Sportsbook and online casino games are offered;
– Most major sports and many other sports and events offered;
– Multiple football match betting markets;
– A varied range of leagues;
– Reasonable odds covering all mainstream sports;
– Excellent coverage of live betting markets;
– Good selection of games in live casino;
– Bonuses and other promotions for customers;
– Website very easy to navigate and well organized;
– Available for many devices, including smartphones and tablets;
– Available site in different languages;
– Attentive customer service.
– Relatively unknown, as of yet;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– There are very low limits for some events;
– Residents of some countries are not accepted;
– Small list of funding options.
Visa/Mastercard, ecoPayz, Paykasa, Jeton, Western Union, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join Jokerbet now >>> Jokerbet.com