Year established: 2017
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: ? (not specified)
Overall rating: B-
Recommended: For recreational players (Cryptocurrency Sportsbook)
MBet Sportsbook Review
MBet is a somewhat young operation, being around since 2017. They offer a fairly comprehensive sportsbook but the focus of their operation seems to be their Racebook. They appear to offer competitive odds over daily race meets all over the world. Most consistently over UK, Australia, and US racing. They offer some Harness racing markets if that’s your thing, and cover the entire Australian and New Zealand Greyhound sphere thoroughly.
A racebook is a somewhat rare offering in the world of crypto-wagering so they already have that unique appeal. They offer live streaming of most of their events and sport an in-house news and tips service. Both of these features can prove useful and really drive home their racing focus. The target market of this outfit is pretty clear so if your primary interest is racing and you like the flexibility of crypto this is the best place to try your luck.
Their introductory promotion is a ‘Risk Free First Bet’ which applies to their racing book. A first time win bet on any racing market that loses will be refunded up to 5MBTC. Check the terms and conditions before you jump into this one but it seems enticing enough.
MBet has an active twitter page with an emerging following and often post their markets and tips to help their clientele stay up to date with their products. The combination of tips and markets indicate an intention to create a ‘one stop shop’ for racing and that has appeal of its own.
They accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Dash. Withdrawals are settled within 8 hours and their customer service team is attentive and thorough through the live-chat function on their site.
MBet covers the aforementioned horse, harness, and greyhound racing while offering plenty of sports too. Highlights include Australian Football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Golf, Ice Hockey, Motorsport, Rugby League & Union, and Football (Soccer). Their product appears tooled toward the crypto-savvy punter who likes to have options, especially with horse racing.
They don’t have any casino or poker offerings currently but that could change, review will be amended if so. This is by and large a product for the racing punter who doesn’t mind access to sports markets in the same account.
– Crypto Sports and Race books;
– Most major sports and special events offered;
– Obvious focus on horse, harness and greyhound markets;
– Live streaming for most horse racing events worldwide;
– Multiple football leagues, markets, and props;
– Extensive and up-to-date coverage of live betting markets;
– Odds available in fraction, decimal, and American;
– Efficient cashier system;
– Attentive customer service.
– A limited number of bet types;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– There are very low limits for some niche events;
– Odds aren’t the most competitive for some minor sporting leagues;
– Banned in Australia, where some of their best markets come from;
– Basic yet simple interface.
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.