Year established: 2016
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C+
Recommended: For recreational players
PrincessBet Sportsbook Review
PrincessBet is a reasonable new bookmaker based in the exotic Tanzania, launching into the online space in 2016. The company is part of the Princess International Group operating more than 30 casinos worldwide, and is licensed by Curacao Gaming Authority. PrincessBet’s aim is to provide all customers with a very generic ‘unforgettable experience’ along with top-notch security and excellent customer service. A big positive to see, PrincessBet is involved with social responsibility projects in Tanzania helping children, so you can feel that little bit better about using the site for gambling purposes.
– Sportsbook, online casino, bingo and poker games are offered;
– Most major sports and many other sports and events offered;
– Multiple football match betting markets;
– A varied range of leagues;
– Excellent coverage of live betting markets;
– Best welcome bonuses and promos offered;
– Website very easy to navigate and well organized;
– Mobile friendly and mobile app;
– Available site in different languages;
– Attentive customer service;
– Many payment methods.
– Less established than other sportsbooks;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– There are very low limits for some events;
– Some restricted countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, ecoPayz, AstroPay, Otopay, PayKasa, Zimpler, Jeton, MoneySafe, Webmoney, Yandex.Money, Qiwi, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
It has closed…