Year established: 2020
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United States
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
WynnBET Sportsbook Review
WynnBET is operated by WSI US LLC, a company registered in State of Nevada and is authorized to operate an Internet gaming and sports wagering platform. WSI US, LLC is licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement for the purposes of operating and offering real-money internet-based mobile application based on interactive gaming services. Wynn and its affiliates are businesses that are subject to and exist because of privileged licenses issued by governmental authorities.
– Easy-to-use application;
– Operated by a trusted name;
– Plenty of betting markets and sports to wager on;
– Dynamic betslip makes parlays, etc. simple;
– Novel ways of calculating wagers based on “amount to win”;
– An integrated casino that’s packed with features;
– Sportsbook and Casino are seamless transitions;
– Great risk-free bet;
– Simple interface.
– Minimal promotions;
– Only available via application on mobile;
– A limited number of available leagues and markets;
– The casino section is more developed than the sportsbook;
– Infrequent promotions.
Credit/Debit cards, Play+ Card, ACH/eCheck, Cash at Cage, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join WynnBET now >>> Wynnbet.com